Our Legal Basis for Collecting, Storing and Processing your Personal Data
If you have subscribed to use the Site in order to obtain the Services, we collect, store and process your Personal Data out of a contractual necessity in order to provide you the Services.
The Personal Data we hold about you is processed by us on the basis of our legitimate interests in providing the Services. Based upon the type and amount of data we collect, we have made a determination that our legitimate interest in using such Personal Data is not outweighed by any detriment to you.
Information Collection and Use
Through your use of the Services, we may collect the following “Personal Data” from you if you choose to provide it, including:
- Your name, email (“Contact Information”).
- Social Media account data when you link to third party social media accounts. “Garmin” Only for Garmin users
- Pages and products viewed, ads that you clicked on, emails from us that you opened, browser type, operating system, IP address and device information, your mobile operating system (OS), a mobile device identifier embedded by us, or other commonly used mobile device identifier if you access the Site on a mobile device (“Analytical Information”).
We do not collect any more Personal Data from you than what we have determined is needed for us to provide the Services or that you have decided to share with us to more personalize the Services, and to comply with applicable laws.
Trilaro is not a healthcare provider or a business associate of any healthcare provider and is not subject to the privacy rule of the health information portability and accountability act of 1996 (hipaa).
How Your Personal Data May Be Used
We may use Analytical Information to improve the performance or layout of our website; to develop new services and ideas; to target advertisements to you on the websites of others, and to better administer and troubleshoot our systems. Specific uses include:
- Name – Your name is used for identification within the application and personalization of emails or notifications.
- Email – Your email may be used for purposes of password reset assistance and transactional emails such as sales, payments, and recurring subscription processing. It may also be used for app based notifications such as daily workout reminders.
- Unique Identifiers – We generate a unique identifier for your account as part of account creation in order to distinguish your data from other users within Trilaro
- Physical Address – Trilaro requires billing address when collecting payment using a credit card.
We provide you the opportunity to consent to receive commercial email from us related to the Services or information that we deem you may be interested in when you seek more information from us. We will give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving any unsolicited information from us or to limit the unsolicited information you receive from us to information regarding the Services or information you specifically request or information we determine you may find useful as a result of your use of the Site.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We need to share your information to provide a product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Trilaro to provide a product or service to you. Unless we tell you differently, we only provide these companies the minimum amount of information that is necessary for them to assist us and these companies do not have any right to use the Personal Data we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us;
- We find that your actions on our website violate the Terms and Conditions of Use, any of our usage guidelines for specific services or any agreement; and
- As required to respond to or initiate subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
How long do we keep your information?
We will store your information for as long as you have an account with Trilaro.
Trilaro uses “cookies,” a small text file transferred to your device, along with similar technologies (e.g., internet tag technologies, web beacons and embedded scripts) to help provide you a better, more personalized user experience.
The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage the cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable such technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser settings. Please be advised that disabling cookies through either method may impact many of our websites’ features.